Rent a car care free
To book the car you need a debit or credit card. When you pick up the car, make sure you have the following with you:
- Your voucher / e-voucher, so you can show that you have paid for the car.
- The debit / credit card on behalf of the main driver with enough credit to guarantee the deposit.
- Every driver must bring his / her full and valid driver’s license and he / she must be in possession of the driving license for at least 12 months (but often even for 24 months).
- The car rental company needs your passport or identity card to be able to bring the car.
Certain car rental companies may have different requirements. That is why it is important that you always read the general terms and conditions that you receive at the rental location.
At most car rental companies, drivers must be between 21 and 70 years old. If you or one of the other drivers is under 25 or above 70 years old, you may have to pay an extra supplement.
Yes, if this person meets the requirements. Then enter the details of the person during the booking process.
- Room: You can enjoy the rental car more if you choose one with enough space for both passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Do not plan to drive a lot? A full-to-full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Location: For convenience, pick-up at an airport is best, but getting the rental car outside the airport by using a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.
Most of our bookings include theft protection, property damage reduction (CDW), local tax, airport surcharge and road tax. You pay for extras when you pick up the rental car, together with any costs for young drivers, extra drivers, or collecting and returning the rental car at different locations – but we will inform you about this before you book the rental car. Moreover, taking your own car seat or GPS can be an easy way to reduce costs. Read the general rental conditions for more details on what is included in the price of any car you have in mind.